9/17/2012(Mon)
Semester started
I forget how much I spend
Ha ha!!
9/18/2012(Tue)
I spent NT$49 in 7-11 for my breakfast
and NT$50 in a exotic restaurant for lunch
in add of NT$50 in the restaurant near my dormitory "EN9OY" for dinner
9/19/2012(Wed)
I spent NT$39 in the restaurant "EN9OY" for breakfast
and NT$70 in a bakery called"Mita" near NCCU for lunch
and NT$75 in a Chinese restaurant in school
9/20/2012(Thu)
I only spent NT$35 in "EN9OY" for breakfast and I didn't eat lunch
I had three pieces of pizza in an orientation of a service club
9/21/2012(Fri)
I spent NT$45 in a breakfast shop"Jin Bei"
and NT$70 in a Malaysian-style restaurant "Bobo Chacha" for lunch
in add of NT$40 in McDonald's for dinner
9/22~9/23/2012
I bought too much items in the weekend so I can't recall all the details=____=
I bought a lot cheap cloths in Taipei Main Station and Wufenpu
including a blazer and two pair of shoes
Well,I do enjoy shopping in those places that goods are not so expensive but really diversified
In my next post ,I will describe what I consumed in the next week
hi~ I'm Kenny
回覆刪除It seems that you spent your money not only on eating, but also on shopping. For me, I seldom go shopping, and I spend most of my money on eating. I think this is the biggest different between our ways of spending money. Actually, I'm a little bit excited to see this post, because it makes me feel that I'm reading girls secret diary. Strange, right? >_<
Say the truth, I think you are so creative. How can you come out with this topic. It's so interesting and practical. Since I came to NCCU, I started keeping account. I found that is a really terrible thing. It's as terrible as weighing yourself every day. Every number is important. Before I left home, I always have a big meal with my friends. However, I can only have inexpensive dinner every day. I used to have some drink, but I have save money now. I really miss my life with family unless I don't need care about eating. The most important thing I learned in university is "Money is important."
回覆刪除