2012年11月6日 星期二

The Fourth Week


Because I wrote too little description for the third week so I decided to skip it.
10/8/2012(Mon)
I spent NT$70 in a Chinese restaurant "
四五大街" for my lunch(beef risotto)
and NT$51 in "
八方雲集" for dinner(some fried dumplings).
Also, I spent NT$130 for textbook for ” Education Discusses”.
10/9/2012(Tue)
I spent NT$75 in “CiSian Building” for lunch in add of NT$35 in  "Preso Tea" for dinner (milk tea with black and white pearl).
By the way, I also spent NT$25 in “En9oy” for some cookies as midnight snack.
10/10/2012(Wed)
I spent NT$200 in "B&O burger" for lunch because it was a dine-together of a group I’m involved in my department and coincidentally ,another dine-together of club of people from Kaohsiung In NCCU held in the same restaurant after few hours ,so I spent NT$150for dinner in B&O ,AGAIN.  
10/11/2012(Thu)
I spent NT$65 in a Chinese restaurant for lunch(rice and pork with cheese and some vegetable) and NT$50 in “
佳味自助餐” for dinner.
10/12/2012
I spent NT$50 in “LaiLai juice bar” for lunch(choco banana milk) and NT$39 in 7-11.
By the way ,I spent NT$58 in Starbucks for matcha latte because Starbucks was holding a ”buy one get one free” promotion and ,in add, I spent NT$21 for midnight snack.Well, I spent much more than ordinary days on eating that day.
It’s quite obvious that “breakfast” has gradually disappeared from my consuming records
since I started to get used to getting up late =____=
But this situation had improved by a new habit advocated by my roommates that we
buy toast and chocolate-flavor-sauce together and make our own breakfast every morning .That’s really a good way both for saving money and stay health!  
There is another problem with my eating habits. That is "midnight snacks" started to show up in those records and keep staying on  them ....

1 則留言:

  1. Ha! Ha! The "breakfast" has also disappeared in my daily routine for a long time. I get up later recently because of the weather which is too clod. Actually, I only eat two meals a day recently. I'm not a men needing lots of food. You may not believe because of my figure. Give you some suggestion that you can eat fruit for your midnight snack. And...I don't think chocolate-flavor jam is health. Hope you have a healthy diet and good luck in the mid-term exam.
    ^_^

    回覆刪除