2012年12月11日 星期二

The Sixth Week


The Sixth Week

10/22/2012(Mon)
I spent NT135 in "
香香" with my sister as our lunch ,since I was grateful for her coming from NTUA ,I paid the bill.
And I spent NT$49 in “no.15” for a burger as my dinner.

10/23/2012(Tue)
For some reason I can’t recall now, I only wrote down what I spent for lunch is NT$108 in 7-11(includes a pack of two pieces of toast)

10/24/2012(Wed)
I spent NT$40 for
an cheese-flavor onion cake as my lunch and NT$65 in “飽飽食府” for “打滷麵” as my dinner.
By the way, I also spent NT$202 in “Wellcome” for some necessities.

10/25/2012(Thu)
I only spent NT$8 for a ”麥香奶茶” as my lunch and NT$38 for a bread in”Mita” for dinner, also I bought another bread cost NT$30 as breakfast of the next day.

10/26/2012(Fri)

I spent NT$57 at Starbucks and I went to”湳雅夜市”that night, where I spent a lot of money on foods, clothes and games.
10/27/2012(Sat)
I spent NT$1899 for haircut, dyeing my hair from black to tea color and hair conditioning.

10/21/2012(Sun)
I spent NT$1049 for eight clothes.


Wow! How come I spent so much money on unimportant things just to meet my materialism....  

3 則留言:

  1. 作者已經移除這則留言。

    回覆刪除
  2. You spent only $46 on meals on Thursday. How did you do that? Didn't you feel really hungry?
    In addition, you said you went to "湳雅夜市",which is my favorite nightmarket. In Panchiao, there are many kinds of delicious food, cheap and good-looking clothes, and various shoes. Not only in 湳雅夜市 but also in 後站商圈 or 新板特區, which are wonderful places for shopping. :) All in all, I like Panchiao very much. By the way, there are many beautiful scenes in Panchiao now, which is the activity called 耶誕城.

    回覆刪除
  3. Sometimes I spent $50 a day or less, too. The reason why I didn't eat meal maybe is I have no time or I feel uncomfortable, and so on. I know it's not healthy, but I still do that, I have no choice. Q___Q

    回覆刪除