Owing to my frequency writing blog is twice a week, I can’t really
recall all the details relying of my consuming records, but I’d try hard to complete
themJ
9/24/2012(Mon)
I spent NT$30 in "EN9OY" for my breakfast
and NT$25 in "Jin Bei" for luch(a onion cake)
I wrote nothing in the blank “dinner” and I can’t remember why, maybe someone paid the bill for me, ha ha!
9/25/2012(Tue)
I spent NT$38 in the bakery " Bread Tycoon " for both breakfast
and lunch because it was a big bread with chocolate and matcha flavor.
in add of NT$55 in "EN9OY" for dinner (pasta with fried egg)
By the way, I also spent NT$533 in “ChengDa Bookstore” for my
English textbook and a notebook.
9/26/2012(Wed)
I spent NT$50 in "Jin Bei" for breakfast and I didn't spent a penny for lunch because my aunt entertain me^__^
I spent NT$35 in "EN9OY" for dinner.
9/27/2012(Thu)
I spent NT$50 in "Jin Bei" for breakfast and for some reason, I didn’t write anything about my lunch and dinner that day.
9/29~9/30/2012
9/26/2012(Wed)
I spent NT$50 in "Jin Bei" for breakfast and I didn't spent a penny for lunch because my aunt entertain me^__^
I spent NT$35 in "EN9OY" for dinner.
9/27/2012(Thu)
I spent NT$50 in "Jin Bei" for breakfast and for some reason, I didn’t write anything about my lunch and dinner that day.
9/29~9/30/2012
I went on a trip to Ilan with classmate and seniors in my
department, so I didn’t spent any money during that weekend since I had paid
NT$1800 in advance.
I find out that in the first and the second weeks, I dine in those
same restaurants all the time.
I
think it was because I was new in NCCU at that time so I didn't know other
choices. Now
I have adapted to
here quite
well,so
I guess I will know more and more places to spend my money.
Your blog was really impressed me when last class (lol). Is it like an account book?
回覆刪除I think it is ordinary to eat the same restaurants. It is a scaring habbit. Once you cultivate it, you will tend to eat certain restaurants. I have had my dinner at the same restaurant for three days, because I don't have to think what and where I should eat anymore. Just go to the same place, order the same meal. XDDDDDDD
I buy my meal from “EN9OY” almost every day since I came here, because it is convenient and fast. I can’t define the food which is tasty or unpalatable now! It’s tasteless for me. How much I hope that I could find out where has the cheap and delicious food as quickly as possible! Maybe we can try to find the “oasis” of the gourmet desert together! Ha ha~~XD
回覆刪除